Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Its been 8 months…

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Since I've been home… The circumstances are sad but I sure am happy to go home for a little while.. And I know my mom is sooooooooo excited to see me.. But i am not looking forward to this flight: I leave Portland at 8:45am and get to Phoenix 11:15 am and land in Tampa at 10pm…. OY VEY!

On a good note.. I have decided to open up my own little bakery.. So this next year is all about finishing school and getting my business license and getting things started 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

a bakery …wish you lived closer to me!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

enjoy your time at home with your family 🙂

That's awesome Gabbie!!

It is so great to have a plan. Congrats on knowing where you would like to be. Keep up the great work and WHO doesn't LOVE a bakery!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

awesome …. good luck with your venture….you'll do great!!!

How exciting!!! You will have shipping available to your Swirly Godmothers, won't you???

I know your Mom is going to be glad to have you home! Enjoy your time and good luck with the bakery plans..I think that is wonderful!!!

A BAKERY!!!! They are far and few in our area!!! I just cant wait to squeeze my baby girl…I am so excited!!! And I cant wait for those eclairs!! yummy!!!
          Ya know….Dad is just a little excited himself!! lol

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awww that is awesome you guys have some fun when she is home too 🙂

Enjoy the time with you family, Gabbie! Your plans to open a bakery sound very exciting!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Have a safe flight sweetie pie. And how many times do I have to write on your FB wall to SEND ME SOME BAKED YUMMIES!!!!!!!???????

Snagg1
                Send PM

Have a safe flight! Where will the bakery be located and will you be offering online orders and oveight delivery of your fresh and yummy goodness?

Lisa will have to have a swirly grand opening camp when the bakery opens so we can all come down and test out your goodies!
                Have a safe flight Gabbie.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Gabbie, safe flight…
                  And your plan for a bakery is awesome!!! I'm so glad that you've found something that you really love doing!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.