Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff its my turn

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

to be sick. I came down with a sore throat and stuffy head yesterday evening. Its been years since I've been sick with a cold! I can't even remember the last time! Dh was complain about a sore throat on Thursday, and Friday he drank from my Slurpee without me knowing. !mistrust

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that damn Slurpee bug will getcha every time. =o( Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Sick is no fun!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Slurpee huh….is that what you kids are calling it these days?! ROFL!!!! ok, I'll stop. Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon! Have a nice cup of tea with honey and shop in the Swirlydoos store. Works like a charm!

yuck! I hate colds. Get well soon!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Bonnie, feel better, sweetie.
          If you can, soak in a warm tub with a cup of tea and a good book, then to bed to sleep it off!!!!
          BTW, chicken soup works wonders!!!

Bonnie, I hope you take care of yourself and get rest. Feel better soon.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Aww Bonnie!! Drink lots of fluids and rest!! We'll still be here!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks girls! I feel even worse today. Being sick sucks!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yeah it does!!! Feel BETTER SOON!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Bonnie, any better?????

Thanks for asking Peggy! I am over the worst of it, and hopefully after my massage this afteoon I will be able to get rid of my headache too!

massage, NICE:) Hope you feel all back to yourself soon!!!

Got the same bug…but I didn't drink a Slurpee….
                The best cure is a little lemon, honey, splash of hot water, and a generous glug, glug of Crown Royal whiskey! My sweet Daddy would fix these toddys for me, and they still make me feel better….if I drink enough! lol

Hope your better!

lol Debbie! thanks for the tip!!

lol Debbie! thanks for the tip!!

Just want to thank you for giving up that tut on that twisty flower a few months ago. It's my favorite one. Thanks so much for sharing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.