Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff It's offical

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

As of today, i have joined the ranks of the unemployed. I have exhausted all my medical leave, and they are still being a$&holes about me coming back to work. My hearing date for disability is August 15th. If they don't figure this s@&t out before then, i'm hoping the pension board approves me for disability.

Oh, Kim! I am so sorry to hear that you are still going through this! I will pray that the pension board approves you for disability!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry you have to go through this crap. I had to fight with my works insurance company for almost 8 months before they finally gave me my disability. These insurance companies can be real a$8holes about it, so don't give up. I'll be sending good thoughts your way and keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that the a$$holes, give you such a hard time. I'll cross my fingers for you that the board will aprove your disability. (((HUGS)))

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

((((((((((((Kimmy my dear)))))))))) Aug 15th will HOPEFULLY be your lucky day. Remember, Bora-Bora!!!!

Praying that all goes well with your hearing. I was on disability for 3 years awhile ago and it took 11 months for social security to approve me. Every day that I am able tomget up and go to work and not have to reapply is a good day!

I hope that they do the right thing Kim. I am so sorry that you are dealing with all that crap.

(HUGS)

I wish there was something I could do.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I hope it all goes your way!! Hugs sweetie!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

WHAT??????
              Oh {{{{{KIM}}}}}, that totally, absolutely sucks. I'm praying for you that the hearing tus out well (under the circumstances, it should, right?), in the meantime another prayer that in the end, things will come out so that you're in a perfect situation for you.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Kim, so sorry to hear!! Hopefully the pension board approves you for disability! Gosh, not that you need all this added stress!! ((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So sorry they are being such @#%*holes about all of this. Will continue to pray that the board approves your disability

BIG, BIG, HUGS!!!!!!!!!

hugs to you Kim!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks ladies. Trust me when I say i'm not done with them either. There will be legal recourse.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I sincerely hope it all works out for you, Kim. Hugs.

that really sux Kim – i'm sure all will work out and you will be able to find a new path to go, you are young and have so much to give to a new direction.
                      BORA BORA BABY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.