Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop I've Been Playing :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I seem to get these urges to have to do photo shoots and then I have to play with the pics lol. Here are a few that I've done lately.
      [img:width=600&height=439]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287424677_2_FT0_tyler_ff01_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287424677_2_FT0_rylee_h03_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I had a photo here and then I went to update it and lost it, so I added it below.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OMG..The very top one is gorgeous..Well they all are, but I love the first one!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thank you Lisa, that one is my favorite too. I ran an ethereal action on it first then added the wings.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I wanted to brighten this one up a bit
            [img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287428087_2_FT41641_brooky_eyes_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow, Mandy! You take amazing pictures. You are lucky I don't live close to you. I'd be bugging you to pics for me all the time! Your girls are very, very beautiful!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks Rae!! Just for the record if you lived close to me I would love to take pics for you 🙂

OK. I have just convinced my girlfriend to lend me her beautiful daughter for fantasy shots. Thanks for the inspiration Mandy!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh I can't wait to them Lisa!!!

Wow, Mandy! Awesome photos!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Shut up! Those are gorgeous!!!! I may have to send you a few photos to play with for me.

Holy cow Mandy, you have some crazy talent when it comes to your camera!!! Gorgeous!!

Mandy, you have not been playing, you've been creating some magnificent images. wow – amazing. Blows my mind.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh my GOSH Mandy!!!!!!!!! You have some MAJOR talent girl!!! Love them all!!! Especially the top one 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE the top one too!! Wow!!!! You are so talented Mandy!!! And your girls are just beautiful! Hey Kris… any chance you could do something like this with Ashli??? Oh, pretty please!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Mandy, how did you get the wings behind her..well on the side of her but behind her…KWIM??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.