Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop I've Been Playing :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Angelica you have to do a new layer blank layer for each wing so you can move them and such seperately. You actually place the wing on top of the person then erase the part of the wing that is on their body. Leave the part that is peeking out from behind them. Hope that helps with a tut.

Mandy!!!! Those photos are AMAZING!!! You are so lucky your girls will do that for you! Beautiful work! Can' wait to see more!

Awesome, Mandy!!!!! Those pics are amazing! OK….got to know how you put the butterflies coming up from your daughter's hand in the second pic???? Got to try that.

I did lea to put wings on my DGD this weekend. It's so cool!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Debbie… I found a series of brushes at deviant.art and they are different sizes of scattered butterflies.

Ang, Lisa said it in her post. So to recap. Creates new layer, use your wing brushes, then take the eraser over the area you want hidden.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks for all your great feedback ladies. 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LisaV… send me some pics and I would love to play. You know my email.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Here is another one with the butterflies. Tyler wanted one like her big sis, but I also shrunk the wings down and used them on her face as well. The 2nd one is just a close up that I love of Ty.
            [img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287463096_2_FT41641_tyler_ff02_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1287463096_2_FT41641_tyler_ff04_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
              Send PM

Beautiful!!!! Just gorgeous!

I'll look around for some photos when I get a break this weekend. Thanks!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OH MY WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I SOOOOOO wish I could get my boys to dress up like that!!!!

Wow, Mandy, those photos are just amazing!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Mandy, everyone's saying amazing and I agree!!! Beautiful children, awesome photography, wonderful effects!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So pretty Mandy!!! I think I have those brushes!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

WOW Mandy, this is absolutely incredible!!! I'm clueless when it comes to photoshop but now I wish I had it……LOL!!!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

OH MY WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I SOOOOOO wish I could get my boys to dress up like that!!!!

LMAO

Awesome Mandy!!!

Mandy are you using Florabella to get those looks? I'm experimenting more and more with FB, and I'm liking it more. I'm glad I have a little girl to play with.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.