Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop I've Been Playing :)

This topic contains 68 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I'm asking for Photoshop for Christmas.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Mandy, I love your pictures!!! They make me want to lea more about photography!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's what I love to here Darien… It's such a great feeling to know I can inspire people.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Believe me….you gals have inspired lots of us.

Ang…you can get lots of pretty textures free. Just google it….

Look at this for some free textures:

DSC00404
          Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Debbie.. I love that dark maroon one.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4198631882/in/[email protected]/

Debbie, those are really cool. Will they work for PSE8?

I don't think textures are for any specific PS. You just convert the files to psd if they aren't already in that format. You do that in your FILE menu in PSE and click on process multiple files and then choose psd for the format.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I don't even convert mine. They always seem to work as a jpeg.

[quote]
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4198631882/in/[email protected]/

Debbie, those are really cool. Will they work for PSE8?
                [/quote]

I'm almost positive they will work on PSE8….I love the maroon one too. I want to get the other Florabella textures. I love any texture that has lots of stuff around the edges. I love the look when you're done.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.