Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Jesus, Joseph and Mary

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

That son of mine is going to be the death of me I tell ya!

He needs some serious prayer sisters.

Last night I get a phone call…about 1 am actually. It's him…crying, scared to death can barely get a word out.

Needless to say, I had to drive to his town which is 40 miles there and clean out my bank account to save his ass. He decided to try to make some quick money to give to his ex for child support because he doesn't get paid till next week and she was riding him about it. Well needless to say, they wanted their money and were threatening bodily harm if he didn't pay up. They were given him till 8 am this moing.

I swear on everything that is holy I felt like shaking him and asking WTH do you think you're doing??? What is this?? Dealing marijuana?? WTH??? UM did he forget my husband is a COP?? Did you forget the values and morals you were raised with?? Come back to Jesus!

But I kept it together because he looked like he'd been thru the ringer and I'm pretty sure he leaed his lesson. Never seen him so scared in my life. Had a VERY long talk till about 2:30 in the moing and hoping it did some good…but the boy needs prayer!! Please pray for him!

Snagg1
      Send PM

You got it Denise! Sounds like his ex needs to be talked to as well. She should know his pay schedule and adjust her support payment dates to coincide with that.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwww that sounds scary…I hope all tus out good 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Prayers for him and for you.

You got it Denise! Sounds like his ex needs to be talked to as well. She should know his pay schedule and adjust her support payment dates to coincide with that.

That's exactly what I told him. She can wait. It's not like he doesn't give it to her. But he should be grown up enough to know that what he did is NEVER the right answer..not worth your life, your son, nothing. I told him his actions and decisions don't just affect him. God I pray I got thru..I think I did. Scared straight hit him hard.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Denise!!!!!
            Yes, prayers going out to all of you!!!!

Prayers for him. And for you. No idea what these young people think

I sure will keep you in my prayers!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

these kids are brain dead, I tell ya! My son is just as stupid sometimes and I just want to cold cock him!! If they could just find it in them to think longer that the one second that they think they have a brilliant idea…they would see the folly and danger that those demons are feeding them!!! Sorry, but I hate stupid people, even if they are my own, which they are sometimes!! Prayers for you Denise and him too!! And even for that witch ex of his!! These kids make me crazy!!!

So sorry Denise. Sounds like he is really leaing the hard way.

Will pray for him.

So sorry denise!!!!

these kids are brain dead, I tell ya! My son is just as stupid sometimes and I just want to cold cock him!! If they could just find it in them to think longer that the one second that they think they have a brilliant idea…they would see the folly and danger that those demons are feeding them!!! Sorry, but I hate stupid people, even if they are my own, which they are sometimes!! Prayers for you Denise and him too!! And even for that witch ex of his!! These kids make me crazy!!!

You said it!

((Hugs Denise)) but in all seriousness- their brain isn't finished forming until they are 25 (the front lobe where judgement is) so although they seem bright and level headed at times they are still not done yet. (if that gives you any peace)

Yes makes total sense Lisa

I just realized I put this in the wrong forum..sorry! if it could be moved..that'd be great!
              Thanks for ur prayers everyone!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.