Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Joining the Swirlydoos Kit Club

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi;

I wanted to join the Swirlydoos Kit Club and I sent an email to Krissy (through the join our club link – I haven't heard back from her and it has been about 2 weeks. I was just wondering if it was because she was busy (with the Thanksgiving holiday and getting December kits out) or if my email didn't go through (I actually sent her a 2nd one last week).

Does anyone know if I just need to be more patient or if I need to do something else? I can't help but be impatient – the monthly kits are so amazing and I am anxious to start receiving them!

Thanks!
      Lisa

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Krissy usually gets back to you immediately. I wonder if the link isn't working properly. Did you try emailing her directly? Her email address is [email protected]

Hope this helps! (If it doesn't, post it on this thread again and I'll see if I can find someone else to help you.)

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

The link to Krissy's email in the reply doesn't seem to be working (or at least for me – I'm wondering if I'm having problems with my email). I sent a second email to Krissy at [email protected] on November 25 – I sent an earlier email to the same address about a week before. To date I have not received a response. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

I sent an email to Krissy yesterdy and got a response back in short order. Are you sending to krissy @ swirlydoos.com?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I talked to Krissy and she is aware of it. She has been backed up with shipping, kits, holidays, a gazillion e-mails, lol!! … She said she would get back to you today, and apologizes for taking so long. Thanks for posting Lisa. By posting the problem, we become aware of it and can get to Krissy personally.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Just got an email from Robin – Krissy has received my emails – she's just been swamped! Thanks everyone – can't wait to start receiving my kits so I can play along with all of you.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yayyyyy!!!!!
                Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.