Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Joyeux Noel Sketch Challenge ~WINNER: Last post!~

This topic contains 58 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Alright, ladies! Remember the new rules for the sketch challenge: ANYONE can enter, using ANY supplies you have.

Here is the fabulous December Sketch:
      kit60sketch.jpg
      And here is what the design team came up with based on the sketch:
      Guest Designer Erica:
      SDGD.1.jpg

Amy:
      merrychristmasdec24.jpg

Rae:
      1385653458_16_FT224418_dec_2013_sd_joy_sketch_lo.jpg

Paulien:
      1boxlightmo_zpsb7a892f5.jpg

Angelica:
      1385925267_12_FT224418_img_5621_.jpg

Elena:
      1386065245_1064_FT224418_elenadecembersketchss.jpg
      Here's what you have to do:

1. Use the sketch to create a layout, using any supplies of your choice.
      2. Upload your layout to the Joyeux Noel Sketch Gallery by Midnight, January 15th!

Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow, what gorgeous layouts ladies!

Rae, I can't see Elena's page. Is that a problem on my end???

I can't see it ether. So I'm posting it here
        [img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386312681_1064_FT225776_elenadecembersketchss.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful work ladies!! Can't wait to see what others do!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sorry, Elena. I think that with my inteet connection problems yesterday, everything went to crap because there were so many other problems with other pictures I posted, and even the blog. UGH. It was the WORST day for it to not be working properly. I have a new modem now, so there should be any more problems.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome sketch; you DT members nailed it perfectly with your gorgeous pages; thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Wow the design team examples are gorgeous. I decided not to look at them until I did mine. One thing I did think of was how to light my layouts Christmas tree with real lights but of course on a layout how could you but Paulien did it and wow it looks so cool. They are all gorgeous layouts. I gotta go leave some love in the gallery.

I painted the tree with green and gold Silks from previous kits…gosh I love those things…they're easy to blend too.

Here's mine…this is dd1 and her beau a couple Christmases ago…I hope to replace the pic with one from this Christmas if I can get them to pose for me again. He's usually pretty cool about it…it's my dd who either doesn't feel like it or gets all goofy.

[img:width=598&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386868537_885_FT225776_img_6030.jpg[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gorgeous page, Jeannie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Beautiful layout Jeannie!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

This is so cool Jeannie, Love that tree!!! Your design is very pretty, gorgeous colors and Photo!!!!

So pretty – I agree – Love that tree.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Wow the design team examples are gorgeous. I decided not to look at them until I did mine. One thing I did think of was how to light my layouts Christmas tree with real lights but of course on a layout how could you but Paulien did it and wow it looks so cool. They are all gorgeous layouts. I gotta go leave some love in the gallery.

I painted the tree with green and gold Silks from previous kits…gosh I love those things…they're easy to blend too.

Here's mine…this is dd1 and her beau a couple Christmases ago…I hope to replace the pic with one from this Christmas if I can get them to pose for me again. He's usually pretty cool about it…it's my dd who either doesn't feel like it or gets all goofy.

[img:width=598&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386868537_885_FT225776_img_6030.jpg[/img]

Wow, this is stunning!!!! I love your colors and that tree is beyond awesome!!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

This is lovely, Jeannie! So jealous that you have that tree! 🙂

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Wonderful Christmas LO Jeannie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.