Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers July Guest Designer….Gerry van Gent!!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Feel free to ask questions to Gerry here!!!

GERRY – What's your fussy cutting trick? You create so fast that there must be a tool/trick I am missing out on. Fussy cutting is my enemy but I wish I could make friends with it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gerry I'm so happy to see you here this month, looking forward to see all great layouts you've done with the new kit!

Hi Sweetie!!!!!!
        I just want to know….. How come???????? You can do without sleep?????? (wink wink)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Gerry, I'm so ecstatic that you are guest designing with us this month! I've love your work and always been a fan!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't really have questions, but I am super stoked to see you here!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

GERRY – What's your fussy cutting trick? You create so fast that there must be a tool/trick I am missing out on. Fussy cutting is my enemy but I wish I could make friends with it.

Ditto this.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

MMMMMMMM, I would love a step by step on your layering techniques if possible.
              Thanks and soooo glad to see you here as GD!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Big Ditto!!!

[quote]

Ditto this.
                [/quote]

Me three!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Girls, and thank you so much for you sweet words…THANK YOU!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Ha ha, Vicky, there is no trick, sweetie! I`m using simply a craft knife (Ingvild Bolme) and I have lots of patience 🙂 …I can assure you there is no trick – it`s simply cutting carefully with a craft knife.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Sweetie!!!!!!
                      I just want to know….. How come???????? You can do without sleep?????? (wink wink)

Hi Paulien…I`m totally exhausted to be honest… I drink lots of coffee so I won`t fall asleep…lol 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Peggy, I wish I could do that but the way I`m scrapping is just not possible to show with photos. I will do one day video – this is the only way I can show how I layer a page. It takes me like 8 hours even more to make a complete layout….It's not that I create 8 hours non-stop – I simply put lots of thinking 🙂
                        If you have a question about a specific part of a layout – feel free to ask!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I understand about the 8 hours, even if off and on…
                          I'd love to see a video someday!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.