Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges July RR – winner – QT!!!

This topic contains 319 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 321 total)
  • Author

Ok, so here is the drill, same rules as always – plus my twists at the end

The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team will submit an original layout on the first Monday of the challenge.
    This layout can be any style, any design, as long as it contains at least 51% Swirly Stuff from past or present kits, add-ons or Store purchases.
    The #2 person will then lift the layout created by her teammate, due the following Monday.
    The #3 person will then lift #2 person and posts it on the third due date.
    The #4 person will then lift that layout and post it on the final Monday of the Challenge.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

The due dates will be on Mondays:
    July 9
    July 16
    July 23
    July 30

There are 5 Monday's in April – so we are taking the first Monday off to help out those round one gals since July 4th and Canada Day are in the first week.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery.
    Sometimes folks run into tech issues-If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will help you out!
    Participants must comment in the Gallery. Comments on the boards are nice; comments in the Gallery are AWESOME!!!!!

About the due dates: These are a target date. If it’s better for you to post yours earlier than Monday, by all means do so. If you find that you cannot meet the Monday deadline, please PM me as soon as possible.

Okay, those are the rules and as anyone who participates in the forums knows, we Savages delight in a little rule bending now and then.
    So….. Sneak peeks and teases are encouraged. We do love to tease here!

Now, for the TWISTS – you may do one, some, all, or none – these are optional – 5 total!

1)picture is a wedding theme – can be taken at a wedding, about a wedding, of your wedding, wedding inspiration, etc – just related somehow to a wedding.

2) Another chance for a bonus point is to use only black, white, plus one color. If you color is blue, then you may use all shades of blue, but only blue.

I am also keeping RAE's twists since some of you might have already had your wheels spinning about this one.

3) It's been so day-um slow on the boards lately, that Y'ALL must be out enjoying your spring and summer, SO, use a picture(s) that's been taken in the last few months. (One point extra- just put it in your post.)

4) Let's go titleless. No need for a title or words (joualing). See if you can NOT do it! (Again, one point extra, just put it in your post.)

5) FLOCK IT. Bust out those flocking flocked rub ons for an extra point per rub on used; just point it out in your post.

OK that is it!!

Please post what week you would like to play – I will close sign ups on June 30th so that still gives first round girls over a week to get it done even with the 1st and the 4th.

OK so here are the Teams

Team 1
    Jeannie**

Manda**

Erica**

[img:width=600&height=611]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1343089785_535_FT162261_rrwk3_.jpg[/img]

Peggy***

Team 2
    Cheryl ***

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341840101_17_FT162261_july_rr_2012_.jpg[/img]

Hanne***
    Hanne2C_Greenwich_28636x64029.jpg

Maria***

Jeannie***

Team 3
    Jackie**

[link]

Linda**

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342455375_550_FT162261_wedding350_.jpg[/img]

Rae

Sherri**

[/quote]

Team 4
    Debbie**
    550austinfixed.jpg

Erin****

[img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342465437_18_FT162261_swirly1_.jpg[/img]

Kim**

[img:width=600&height=605]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342979739_131_FT162261_july_rr_.jpg[/img]

Lisa**

[img:width=600&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1343578554_55_FT162261_bliss_sm_.jpg[/img]

Team 5
    Shell**

[img:width=600&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341849431_35_FT162261_img_8107-1_.jpg[/img]

QT***

[/quote]

Cherished***

Christy**

Lets get going!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Are you taking the names and weeks from Rae's post or do we need to sign up again?

ok so here is who we have so far
      Peggy
      Cherly
      Jeannie
      Jackie
      Linda
      Lisa
      Kim
      Hanne
      Maria
      Sherri
      Manda
      QT
      Debbie
      Erica
      Shell
      Christy
      Cherished
      Erin
      Rae

I have all your dates you can play written down on paper at home.

We need 2 more to fill the groups or some to double – i had Jackie already say she would double, but we a have a great group so far – lets keep it going – bring on more!!

Lisa – when is CHA? i don't want to put you in a bad spot

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

CHA is July 16-19.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Me!

Sorry Rae, did not mean to leave you off. Dates?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Whenever is fine with me. πŸ™‚

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Question??? Little confused.. are we playing 4 weeks or 5 weeks??? If 4 weeks and 4 to a team that makes 16 and there are 19 names on the list.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

We will play for four weeks. Sign ups aren't over yet. πŸ™‚

We can always make 5 teams!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Erin, do you still need one?

Yep, just 1 more!

I can do 2.

teams are posted, let me know if i made a mistake – let see them team 1!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 321 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.