Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges July Summer Serenity Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 285 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Use butterflies from the July Summer Serenity Kit or butterfly images that Lisa provides us.

I know that the Butterfly forum is gone. If you need the butterfly images you can always get them from Lisa's blog http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/

You can use diecuts or punches only from the patte paper from the July kit. And, of course, actual butterfly embellishments from the kit.

You can share your page here..once is the gallery is up and running please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album

th_100_8527.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Ang, this is beautiful.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I always get motivated when the new challenges are up and running. I am so thankful that my MIL is taking Brooky tomorrow for the day and my dh will be working which means…. I GET TO SCRAP IN PEACE!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous LO, Angelica! Can't wait to get started!

oh I can't wait to get my kit! This time I will get it right!

I know what you mean, Mandy. When there are new challenges I am all over getting them done provided I have the time.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank girls!!

Yay for you Mandy!! Can't wait to see what you do!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Ohhh can't wait!! Love going on vacay but can't take my stuff with me AND NO inteet in my condo!!! OMG! I thought a few days were bad but this will be 8 days wo swirly!!! Is there OTC antianxiety drugs???? Thank God I can drink on te beach, at dinner, at the pool, in the condo. Well you get the picture.

Snagg1
                Send PM

BTW Angelica you might want to tell which Lisa's blog to use. I know if I'm forget others may be too. 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

wow..that is so weird. I had the blog address up there when I posted the thread. Thanks for pointing that out….off to try to fix it!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hmm girls…it looks like all links are broken.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ya I noticed that earlier

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I'm sure that Lisa had them stored somewhere; if not, I've copied all of her butterflies. Please let me know if you need them.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I have them saved to my computer as a word doc. so I can't post them here.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Stunning layout, Angelica! I have yet to scrap since getting the kit. Hopefully this weekend,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 287 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.