This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

The tutorial for June 7th will be a little later this week.
    I'll have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, and don't know when I will be back (yet)
    I am struggling with very high blood-sugar levels, for 3 years now, and my body isn't liking it very much. So it is time to hook me up to an insuline pump. There for I need to stay a few days with the nurses, to keep me monitured. So… no worries. I'll be back soon!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh Paulien, I'm so sorry to hear this but your health is the most important thing. I will be sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!! {{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Paulien, I am so sorry!!!!! Please take care of yourself first and get better. I miss you here but your health is far more important!!!!
        Sending prayers your way….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Gosh Paulien, I'm SO sorry you are not well. Take extra good care of yourself! Will be thinking of you and sending prayers.

[img:width=285&height=301]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1338818693_550_FT159610_getwell51.gif[/img]

Hope you are feeling better soon! Take care of yourself!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm so sorry to hear that, Paulien (about your health, not the challenge being postponed). As the others have said your health is most important – don't feel any pressure to get the tut posted. Take a week or two off if you need to. We'll still be here!

Hope everything goes smoothly and that the pump makes a drastic improvement to your health.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Best wishes from me too and I echo the rest, your health is most important. Thinking of you and hoping all goes well.

My friend has had an insulin pump for a couple of years now and says it has been the best thing ever – so I hope it is the same for you too x

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hope you are feeling better soon Paulien.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So sorry to hear of your illness, wishing you a speedy recover. I have a couple of coworkers that have an insulin pump and they are doing well with it. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Paulien, so sorry to hear about your health! I pray you feel better soon!!!

Oh Pauline, take care of youself first! The Swirly girls will always be here!

Oh my gosh girls… Here I am sitting in the hospital. You all moved me to tears!!! Thank you so much for the well wishes. I hope to go home soon and be back in action. Thanks sweeties!!!

SO sorry to hear that! Get well soon!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Paulien take care and get well soon. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Oh my gosh girls… Here I am sitting in the hospital. You all moved me to tears!!! Thank you so much for the well wishes. I hope to go home soon and be back in action. Thanks sweeties!!!

Are you feeling better today, Paulien? Prayers continue to go out for you…. {{{HUGS}}}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.