Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges June SGC ~~~ Thinking Small ~~~ Winner(s)!!!

This topic contains 251 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

…real small, in fact. Smaller than minis, smaller than arches, smaller than tags…

This month, I challenge you to make ATC cards!!!! The beauty of these little guys is the lack of rules. In fact, the only rule is the size: 3-1/2 x 2-1/2. After that, anything goes. You can pretty much design them any way you want, from flat to fat, from monochrome to really colorful, from a picture or two to all sorts of clever techniques, well, you get the idea.

So, to the rules for this challenge in no particular order:

*ATCs must measure 3-1/2 x 2-1/2.
      *While traditionally finished on both sides, with the back somewhat plain and containing information about the artist, I am asking only for the fronts.
      *You may enter as often as you wish, because I am steal, er lifting Maggi's idea and will be awarding 2 prizes, one by majority vote and one by random pick.
      *Please post all entries here and in the Gallery under SGC.
      *I'll take all entries up through July 10.

I think that's it. Please let me know if I should be clarifying something.

A couple of examples that I came up with today before tuing this thread over to you:

Black & white images are from the Graphics Fairy. If you've never checked out her website, you should; lots of awesome images for free!!!!! http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

Apologies for the backdrop; it's my much-beloved craft mat, back from Camp and more in need of a bath than usual.

And here are the entries; please give me a scream if I've overlooked any.

Maggi
      Evil.jpg
      normal_TheFlower1_15B15D.jpg
      normal_YOumustbethechange_15B15D.jpg
      normal_Dream363_15B15D.jpg

Shona

Joyce

[img:width=400&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307999979_439_FT97200_atc_change_-_orange_.jpg[/img]

Kathi

Erica

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1308101502_535_FT97200_img_2472_1_.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Tammy

Erin

Linda

Cheryl

[img:width=600&height=433]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1310239873_17_FT97200_project2_.jpg[/img]

Cool challenge, Peggy. Thank you for stepping in.

awesome idea, Pegs!! you really got into them at camp i guess ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

very cool Peggy….I have never tried one before , but cant wait to give it a whirl 🙂

Awesome Peggy! Like Shona..I've never done one before. Can't wait to try!

oh how fun is this. can't wait to see all the beauties you'll create.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love this challenge Peggy! I love to make ATC's and I haven't made any in a while.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh this is right up my ally, and as school is finishing up more time!
          YAY

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love it Peggy…..I might have to get into this one !!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

What a fun challenge!! Kathy is going to bag this one! Girlfriend is an ATC genuis!

Kathy, you should spill some of your secrets. Please!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is gonna be a challenge for me. You know I had trouble with these at camp, but I will get it done.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

that would be sweet Kathy 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

This is one of my favorite images of a poodle. I see a crooked riverboat gambler when I look at it. It is such a fun poodle image. The frame and glitter is from the Art-C technique kit. The image is from a graphics program that I have. Also used Pewter, green, gold and red Perfect Pearls for paint and black soot distress stickles.

Evil.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

LOLOLOL, Maggi, that's perfect!!!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ok, I think Maggi needs to give up some secrets too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.