Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges June Tag Round Robin – Winners announced, see last post!

This topic contains 292 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 294 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

VOTING: Omg what a great month of tags!! You all did an outstanding job!!!! I think we need two winners, I will chose one with Random.org and everyone can vote for a winner. Please PM me your top two favorite tags! You did not have to participate in this challenge in order to vote, so everyone please vote. I'll cut off voting at 7 pm EST July 1.

Hi everyone, this month we're doing a tag round robin instead of a card round robin! This will be lots of fun so PLEASE sign up. If you've never made a tag, now is the time to find out how fun they are! I have a few tutes on my blog if you need some help getting started.

The June due dates are:

June 7
      June 14
      June 21
      June 28

Standard Information:

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate.
      Using Swirlykits is NOT a requirement for this challenge – please feel free to use whatever supplies you like. However, if you do have a kit, we would love to see how you use it for a tag!

How the Round Robin works:
      The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team, will submit an original tag on the first Saturday of the challenge. We do LOVE to know the HOW TOS! It doesn't have to be in a step by step tutorial, just as long as there is a description, on how you completed your work of art.

Then no #2 person will lift the tag created by her teammate, and it will be due the following Saturday.

No #3 person will then lift #2 person and post it on the third, and final due date.

During the week it is always fun to see sneak peaks of the tag, if you have any.
      The tag itself will be due on the Saturday you are assigned.

Please also remember to post your tag in the Round Robin Card gallery. (Label them as June 2014 Tag RR Challenge).

June Instructions:

Hmmm, Oh lets have a free style, anything goes tag month. Whatever you want to do works for me! Any steampunk fans out there? Would love to see some steampunk and grunge tags, would be great for Father's Day. But let your imagination be your guide!

OK who' going to play with me in this challenge?

Players:

Team 1:
      Maggi

1402138142_312_FT240714_stationers_desk_tag_copy_.jpg

Peggy
      1402760210_36_FT240714_20140614_june_card_rr.jpg

Hanne

normal_Tag2C_4_28467x80029.jpg

Cheryl (Merrhew)

1403972975_17_FT240714_tag_rr_june_2014.jpg

Team 2:

Paula

1402196630_2893_FT240714_image_.jpg

Kim

1402716866_131_FT240714_img_2707_.jpg

Linda

1403357159_550_FT240714_tag_rr_2.jpg

Patty

1403995256_2593_FT240714_june_tag_rr_this_one.jpg

Team 3:
      Kathy

1402140107_312_FT240714_kc_tag.jpg

Kathi

1402749770_41_FT240714_tag_rr.jpg

Steph

1403297078_1061_FT240714_june2013.jpg

Paulien

RRTagm_zpsac4a5ccc.jpg

Team 4:

Sue

1402120867_2757_FT240714_416.jpg

Kimberly

1402720322_2760_FT240714_p6140226_3_edited-2_.jpg

Linda

1403357865_550_FT240714_tag_rr_1.jpg

Barbara

1403967718_996_FT240714_a.jpg

Weeeee!!!! I forgot to tell you that there will be RAK awarded to one lucky recipient and it will be randomly selected using random.org so that everyone has an equal chance at winning. Sneaks are encouraged and breaking the rules always works in my challenges, LOL!! Each person gets an entry for their tag AND YOU'LL GET AN EXTRA ENTRY FOR POSTING A SNEAK!!! and you'll get an entry for posting your tag on time by 6pm on each of the due dates. So you have a maximum chance to ea 3 entries thereby increasing your odds of winning. And maybe I'll post a sneak of the RAK too, I think it's something you'd like to have, you know, something shiny, pretty, could be vintage……

Be sure that you post your tags in the Card RR folder and label June tag RR week x team x.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

!amazed Why am I here :? even looking at this :?

Maggi, I shouldn't, but I'm in.
      Any week except week 2.
      !lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yay Hanne!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL Hanne! Some months are just like that aren't they!

I'm IN Maggi! This is going to be FUN!! I love making tags. 🙂 Week 3 is the only one that works for me this month though.

I want to play! Weeks 3 or 4 will work for me!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Got it Cheryl and Linda!! This will be fun!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm in Maggi, any week except the first.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
                Any week should work!!!!!!

<— Humming I'm gonna make a tag! I'm gonna make a tag! I'm gonna…

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Wherever you wanna put me Maggi 🙂 I love tags!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Woo hoo Kim, Peggy and Paula, it's starting to look like a party. I'll bring the wine!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm in…sounds like fun…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I'm in, any week Maggi!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Yay Steph and Kathy!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Add me to the group just not week one!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

ya big chicken, LOL!! Ok not week 1 Kathi, got it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 294 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.