This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Here is my tutorial on the Distressed Paper I created for my Trinket box and tag!!!

junetechtag2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGOr1CKUrc0?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Loved the tutorial! Your tag is amazing! Thanks, Lynne!

Thanks Lynn!

Love this tutorial. Amazing tag!
      Looks fun to try this technique to use also as a background for a whole page also.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I've already told you how much I love this technique, it just needs to be said how much I love your beautiful tag!!!

This is so awesome Lynne!! I loved the video tutorial. Thank you!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I just love your tutorial Lynne, your videos always give me a laugh at some of the things you say while doing them. This background tued out so awesome!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just love your tutorial Lynne, your videos always give me a laugh at some of the things you say while doing them. This background tued out so awesome!

Ohhhhh Steph….if you heard what I edited out….OMW….it's toooo funny!! Sooo glad you enjoyed the tutorial!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.