Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Just a little update….

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Aughhhh I've been so missing all things Swirly!! from you lovely girlies, to the gorgeous work you're all putting out!!!

Life has unfortunately taken a huge sledgehammer to any sort of ideas I had planned for this year and it's kind of become an hour by hour kind of existence..

now unlike our very talented and hard working miss (now mrs) Jan – who by the way the biggest congratulations on everything this year but especially your marriage and promotion!!!!! Woo hoo girl!!!!

We have kind of had the opposite year with dads wedding thrown in (which thankfully went off beautifully) and every sort of illness you can imagine and a hell of a lot of negative people trying to create all sorts of trouble along the way.

So hopefully with one Big event out of the way now I might have time to pop back in a little more and catch up with you guys, and have a good old giggle at Krissy chasing mr depp with a hell of a load of anxious swirly girlies trying to hip check her out of the way!! Hmmmmm are we still on mr depp or have I been missing a few things…..

Looking forward to trying to jump back in the deep end…. So here goes!

Tammy

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome back honey bun! I was so glad to hear that Dad's wedding came off, now to see photos? (hint). I hope YOU are feeling well my dear!

Glad to see you back, Tammy!

Good to have you back Tammy!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Tammy so glad to see you back. When you have a chance check in with the never ending story, we've added a new man to the story line his name 50 Shades of Red.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Tammy!! You've been missed!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome home Tammy!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

So nice to see you here, Tammy! Hope you are feeling well. I've missed you!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Tammy, so glad that the wedding went well. How are YOU feeling???????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.