Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Just a quick note – (Rae made it)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey guys, just a quick note to let you all know that Rae, Glen, Owen, Audra and squishy cheeks Elijah made it to town on Sunday night. They are getting comfy with their new surroundings, and waiting for the fuiture (and computers) to be delivered. Then the real work begins.

They were over last night for supper, and I am soooooooooooooooooo happy that they are here!!!!! Ashli and Audra hit it off so well that we honestly didn't even SEE them until they got hungry! Mason and Owen are comfortable around each other, and I have a feeling that the battle of the Autisms is going to get to be HILARIOUS! They each have their own little quirks, and it was really funny to watch their quirks clash! hahahaaaaa!!!!!

Baby Elijah is still the squishiest little thing Ive ever seen! I can't wait to get rid of this laryngitis so that Rae will let me drool on him again!

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know they are here, they are safe, and we're expecting the first big snow storm of the season TONIGHT!  Welcome to Colorado. LMAO!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So glad they made it OK. I was just thinking about Rae. so glad everyone had a good time together.

Hope they enjoy the snow! NOT!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks for the update Krissy!!! I'm so happy that they are close to you. It is nice for the kids to get along so well and it will really help them with their adjustment.

I'm sure having Rae around will be helpful to you both. I'm really very happy for you all!!!!

BTW – Your snow is headed our way Thursday night. Can you keep it? LOL

Welcome to Colorado Rae, Glen, Audra, Owen and Squishy cheeks Elijah!

Hope you feel better soon Krissy!!! XO to you all

Glad they make it there, al safe!!!
          What a could thing to hear that the kids can get along so perfectly.

SNOW?????

brrrr….

Fantastic!! Glad they made it safe!

And you sound great, if I might add!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Manda! That's only cause you can't hear my frog voice right now. It's AWFUL! I need to go sit in the steam room!!

Back to packing!

Aww. I hope that you feel better soon!

Glad to hear they are settling in and that you are taking care of them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am so glad they made it safe and sound!!! It's wonderful that the girls are getting on together and the boys will too.
              It will be nice to have some swirly support in your own backyard

Gald to hear that they made it safely!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Krissy, thanks so much for letting us know.
                It sounds like the kids are fast becoming friends; ditto Kathi's thought about Swirly support in your own backyard…

Goodness, squishy hugs from friends and squishy babies…That says it all!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

this is wonderfulnews, thanks for sharing.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wonderful. So glad you guys are close.

That is great news! Glad you guys were able to get together so soon and the kids get along. You guys will have so much fun together.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.