Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Just an Update on My life :) FOr those wondering.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Finally got DH to a facility here. Not the greatest, but the only one that would take him. However, they seem to really care about the residents & that is what is important. He was here 2 days and ended up in the hospital after a lovely night in ER. Doctor told me they were admitting him and to go ahead & go to Abilene to see my baby boy. (great trip & visit.)

DH stayed in hospital a week. 2 days of him singing to and talking about our deceased son Jake had me finally losing it. A friend went one day because I couldn't go see him. Good news – right now he doesn't need dialysis but we lose Medicare. He is back at the home and doing fair.

I had them hoist him into the wheel chair last night so I could cut his long hair and get rid of sidebus. He was very uncomfortable. THey had to take out a pic line in arm because of swealing. Changing some meds to make him more alert. To me & best friends he seems so much better, but others who havent't seen him are shocked.

Right now I am positive – last week not so much – I was even questiong my faith. But luckily I have friends who reminded me who was in control & that I went through worse with our Little boy so I can get through this. It's been a long 10 months.

Thank you Swirly Sisters for you love, prayers and conce. I am just now feeling like getting on here again and I have been praying for you that have asked for prayers for family needs. Infact in front of me is a list with Krissy, RObin, Kim & Peggy's names.

Now that I have written a book, I want to ask you to keep me in your prayers & feel free to send me messages any time. I need all the encouragement I can get. (I will be Hosting our Thanksgiving & praying we can bring DH home for part of that day even though he is still NPO) !heart

JOY I DON,T KNOW HOW YOU COPE.WITH ALL YOUR TROUBLES YOU ARE THINKING OF OTHERS.DON,T OFTEN POST ON HERE. I AM SENDING VERY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND WISHES THAT YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE.

Oh Joy, You are such a brave woman. I wish I could crawl through cyber space to give you are real big hug.
      You are the best!!!!!! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Joy, you are so strong and loving!!! We are only human and sometimes need a little break. Keep the faith, sister!! HUGS!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

{{{{JOY}}}} there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you with sympathy, admiration and prayer!!!!!
          And I wish so much that there was something more that I could do for you…

Joy, thanks for the update. I often wonder how things are going. I keep you and your dh in my prayers!

SO glad to hear from you Joy. You are dealing with a lot and I am sure we all are keeping you in our prayers!

Joy, I will be keeping you in my prayers. We are here for you.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

just when I think I have problems and emotional stress, God always makes me realize there is someone out there that needs more prayers and thoughts…I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers..

Joy, thank you for the update. I hope you are able to have a good Thanksgiving with your dh and family. Will keep you in my prayers.

Joy, you are stronger than you know. You are an angel to stay by hubby's side through the worst of times. This is when he needs you most. Sorry about all the insurance issues. That's terrible. I will continue to pray for you and DH.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Joy…I am so sorry that you and your family are dealing with these health issues. I will be praying for you and your DH and I hope things get better soon for all of you.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Everyone has said it so well. Thanks for the update. I do think of you and your family often. Praying and hoping that things get better and you have a nice Thanksgiving.
                XO

Joy, I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Joy thanks for the update. You and your family are in my prayers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.