Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Just playing…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I wanted to do a dark LO..Not really my style, but I love Angelica's..And a couple of the papers scream Do it Goth!!!lol…Just had to try!! So I was playing with Photoshop, actions, textures and brushes, extracting…Took me about 45 minutes. Got it all in this pic…Next is to scrap it..I'm ordering Pizza, then scrap time!!

[img:width=600&height=806]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283540989_55_FT0_goth_gabbie_copy_3_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

wow! That's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

P.S. I want pizza! *sniffle*

I really love those wings and the background! (I might have to get photoshop… I am using Corel Paint Shop Pro.

That is so cool Lisa!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

WOW! Thats looks Amazing!! i love the wings!!!!!

The wings and texture and brushes look great! I can't wait to see you do a goth layout Lisa! It would be nice to see you scrap something way out of your zone!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOWZA girl!! That's freakin awesome!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love, love those wangs…..MR not wangs….SMR Wangs! Can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous pic….

You did a fantastic job of extracting! I've done that once….didn't tu out as well as yours did….

wow, Lisa!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.