Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Just sharing my dress form

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Websters is having a contest dress your dress form so I just wanted to show you girlys mine. This was my second attempt. The first one I did I tore apart because it was wicked ugly!!!! (snort) talk about wasting paper!!!!

[img:width=500&height=667]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286980475_38_FT0_df1.jpg[/img]

[img:width=500&height=529]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286980531_38_FT0_back2.jpg[/img]

[img:width=500&height=667]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1286980633_38_FT0_df7.jpg[/img]

There are more photos on my blog if you want to take a peek! 🙂

That is way cool!!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh wow Lisa!!!!!!!!! Eye candy my friend!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh, Lisa!!!!!! !heart !heart !heart

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG Lisa, this is so GORGEOUS!!!

very cool!

Beautiful, Lisa!

wow – interesting, creative , gorgeous detail. There are so many layers of beautiful Webster's Pages trim. I love their trim best out of all the trim on the market, I'd have to say. I have several pieces from my fav LSS in Naples FL.

Gorrrgeous stuff, and I see several on your dress form.

wow Lisa, knock their socks off.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Total eye candy! How much was that?! Nicely done

WOW!! I loooooooooooooove it!! SO pretty!!!

I had everything on hand. You had to use 90% Websters. I had a whole bunch of paper and trims in my stash so all I bought was the paper mache form and a candlestick for the base. I had a 50% off coupon so it was really cheap.
            The first one I did I used some paper from this kit but it did not come out as I envisioned so off it came!!!

I saw this!! I love it..so cool…beautiful!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

wow Lisa!!! this is sooo creative!! Love it!!!!

Gorgeous!!

Beautiful work, Lisa!!! I have a wire one that I bought at Joanne's on sale…….some day!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.