Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Just wondering..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi there everyone. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if there has been a price increase in inteational p&h? Thanks so much.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Nadia! I think there has been an increase. Krissy posted something a kit or two ago where she mentioned a change in shipping. I don't know what that increase it though. HTH!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hi Nadia,

I can tell you that there has been a big price increase for inteational postage. My hubby has relatives in Germany and we just sent a package that weighed only 3 pounds and it cost Dave $16.00 just for the intermational posting.

Patti
          [img:width=150&height=150]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1310786193_766_FT94226_dec._2005_002.jpg[/img]

Hi Nadia!

Krissy also wrote in that thread that inteational kits that weigh over four pounds have to ship via Priority mail, and that's a MINIMUM of 48.00. US postage rules.
          Don't know if you usually order add-ons…but they add to the weight…LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Pat so nice to see you!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Hi Pat so nice to see you!!!

Ditto!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.