Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews K and Conmpany

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I just cant help myself when it comes to Susan Winget and her gorgeous designs for K and Company. I have to buy all of her paper packs…Today I bought not 1 but 2 packs of her new Botanical…(40% off this week at J's)1 just wasn't enough. And I am not one to buy all of the little packs of chipboard embellies, but I bought a bunch for this paper!! I can see mini albums and cards..And of course 12 x 12 pages!!! I am in love with the colors. Greens, robin's egg blues, and the browns an lavenders are a perfect match…Gorgeous. My colors, my style of pattes. I also got DCWV new Lace and Linen stack…(50% off at J's)Very beautiful as well. pinks and browns..My fave color combo…
    Spring is in the air for me…And of course with my new Martha Stewart Deep edge Garden Gate punch…I think I am onto something!!!
    OK…Now when will I have time to play with these papers?? I have nooooo clue!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

LOL!! About a month ago M's had some of the Barbara Walton K and Co paper and I grabbed a pack of that. I love K and Co.

I felt like a traitor to SD, but I bought one too! Great minds think the same. I started at 1:30 this afteoon, and I almost finished a LO! Yoo-hoo! I even made one of Lisa's hibiscus flowers.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I had to buy one acouple of weeks ago too at M's – Spring Blosoom – Susan Winget. I think I've done a couple of LOs with it, I love the greens, pinks and oranges in this pad.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love them too…they have some beautiful papers:) I need more lmao lol

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

She came out with some flower and butterfly stickers or dies. Not sure which, but they are really pretty.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I bought the Tim Coffey Cottage Garden when I was in Ohio.

I HAVE THEM ALL!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I HAVE THEM ALL!!!!

*coughPaperSlutcough* LOL :P

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, dear, I'm slooooowly cleaning and reorganizing and my donate because if I haven't used it in over a year… pile is getting larger and larger and now I see this. 🙁 (
                Thanks a lot, guys!!!!! :p
                Kathi picked up a beautiful pack that I envied but resisted; I refuse to Google the Susan Winget… Oh, Lisa, that's beautiful & I love the chippies!!!!!

[quote]
                I HAVE THEM ALL!!!!

*coughPaperSlutcough* LOL :P
                [/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Lisa…thanks for the punch tip…just ordered me one!

Has anyone seen the DCWV Botanical paper pad in person? Cover looks awesome but I can't find one to flip through.

Brenda Walton (K&Company) has a great look in Flora and Fauna…birds, eggs, beautiful fes etc. When you can grab for 50% off they are hard to resist!

I wish HL would carry them. M is slow on sending out coupons to use. I do love these papers.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.