This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

They had lots of nice things, from mists to stencils,,their alterables and paper lines forgive the side shots, gosh I don't know where my head was!

I liked these papers and the butterfly stickers-

[img:width=512&height=384]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421009422_2893_FT0_image.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421009446_2893_FT0_image_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=449]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421009542_2893_FT0_image_.jpg[/img]

Thanks for these pictures Paula. I think I like the top one mixed with some other papers (a little bit more color)

And the second one looks nice!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think I could work with these, I like the colors.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

The blue and cream is Betsy's Couture. And, while it lacks color variety, it is VERY beautiful.

I also like the Oh So Lovely Line.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

This Antique Bazaar line is also really nice. Some papers are better than others, but it's awesome. This is a video that sb.com made- the colors seem a little off though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzt_rmzB3Ko

I watched it and I'm totally NOT impressed. Sorry!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm NOT running to the store!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

nay, that does not rock my world, colors are too muddy and dark.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Nope.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

they are pretty – but again – nothing really reaches out and grabs me

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.