Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Kaisercraft Kaiserfusion Markers Tutorial

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi, ladies! I'm sharing some different ways to use the new Kaiserfusion markers on the blog today. Check it out, and then share any ways you use them here. 🙂

http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/06/five-ways-to-use-kaiserfusion-markers.html

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Boy, the price is really good on those markers. I've got a fairly large collection of Copics that I use when I'm colouring in stamped images. I've also used them to colour bling as you showed, but I will have to give the flowers and the stenciling a try!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I agree Linda, the only difference seems to be price, and these are priced great!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

The only major difference I have found between Copics and Kaiserfusions is that the Kaiserfusions are disposable and you can't replace the nibs. I don't know if the quality is the same,
            But the Kaiser ones are really nice. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great video Rae!

Will have to try them and add to the pen collection!!!lol

Snagg1
                Send PM

I can live with that difference Rae. I don't use my copics like I do my mists and stickles so no worries on nib replacement. I'd just as soon save some $$$

Great video as always 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks, ladies!

Paula, you are right- unless you are a diehard Copic user, the Kaiserfusions are wonderful. $8 for a marker is really high. I saw sets of 12 for $100- I am not talented enough to use those in a way where I would require that kind of quality. ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.