Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots KaiserKraft Design Team Call

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

If anyone is interested. The requirements are pretty hefty. You need 8 projects for the first round. http://www.kaisercraft.net/blog/kaisercraftdtcallout/
    Good luck to all who apply!

Hefty is right, I dont have enough Kaiserkraft stuff to do it…

Good luck to those who apply.
    I've had a great year designing for them.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

that is a hefty one huh….I think that is one that a person would have to anticipate a few months before the call 🙂 lol

I'm out since I don't have a blog!!

Good luck to those that try!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have no where near enough stuff to even attempt to try out.. Plus I'm not a big fan of creating a blog post to submit your work. I think that should be more private.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm with you Mandy…

Snagg1
          Send PM

What is the reasoning behind doing it that way?

Ambition and drive??? How bad do you want it…I love KaiserKraft, but not that bad…

You all know who I have my heart set on…

You all know who I have my heart set on…

Oh yes! *giggle*

What is the reasoning behind doing it that way?

I have no idea. They didn't do it this way last year when I applied.
          Perhaps they've been inspired by Graphic45 who had their call this way (only G45 didn't send any stuff at all to the finalists).

Wow, 8? I do not have enough stuff to do that and I really need time to do 8 LOs. too bad!

I don't think they want 8 layouts. I think they want a mix of layouts, minis and altered items.
          I think they do it that way for the exposure. If you post it on your blog everyone who sees your blog see's the call and more traffic heading over to KaiserKraft. KWIM? Marketing my friends- It's all about marketing…

Very true Lisa…Strategy!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.