Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Kathi!!!!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

When did you become GODDESS????????? Congratulations on achieving your deity status!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks. I was trying to catch Mandy

Congratulations on making Goddess, Kathi! I'm still shooting for Princess! That's where I was before!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yay Kathi!!!! Congrats!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Kathi you will surpass me again. I go in spurts where I feel like posting my ass off then I get busy with deadlines and I have to stop for a bit.

I know what you mean!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congrats Kathi!!!!

Yay Kathi from a stalker 🙂

Awesome!

Congrats to you all! I'm still a Predator….and moving up slowly…..

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

DANG! WAY TO GO YOU BIG MOUTHS!!!!!!!

*ducks* Just Kidding!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'm a vulture….that sounds like me…right gals????? Congrats on being a goddess Kath…..just way too much posting for me…..

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Kathy C AKA Thelma is the most UNvulture Savage here. Unless there's scrap stuff around, anyway!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.