Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books Kindle or Nook

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

I'm asking for one for Christmas.

Anyone have one of these or other e-reader? Thoughts on the product??

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Don't know anything about the Nook to compare, but I have the Kindle and love it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

There was a thread on this last year…..

I was set to get a Nook… until more than one person said they took theirs back and got a kindle….

I'm getting the Kindle for Christmas!!! Can't wait!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Are you, Meg? Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I know how much you want one!!!!

I was going to get one of these for Ariel for Christmas…but we opted to get her a bed instead, lol…

lol @ Sandy…well she'll have a new bed..that's actually pretty awesome!

I think I'll ask for the Kindle. All the reviews and friends who have it love it. It was this or the new Cricut, and that is just WAY too much right now.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have a NOOK and totally love it. It has a lend feature but I haven't used it. Nook has just come out with a color version, I would check that out although I am told that color uses battery power. Still I wish I had one in color and then you could look at magazine pictures in color. I would subscribe to online versions of magazines, ie Time which I read for 20 some years and finally cancelled my subscription /cause it was taking up space and not getting read. I don't really know the pros and cons between Nook and Kindle so can't help you with that. Dh did all the research and got me a Nook last year for Christmas.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

ok what is a nook or a kindle ????

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

YUP!!!! I'm VERY excited!!!!! And I'll have it for our Jan trip…. 🙂

[quote]

YUP!!!! I'm VERY excited!!!!! And I'll have it for our Jan trip…. 🙂
              [/quote]
              awesome, Meg!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gosh, I'm still debating whether to get an e-reader or not.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I'm buying dh a Kindle for Christmas.

ok what is a nook or a kindle ????

They're e-readers. You can download books into them and read them from your Kindle/Nook. It's actually pretty cool.

oh that does sound cool thanks

I have a Kindle, but I'm getting a NookColor!!! I want it for me, but Ialso want to get it for my DGD so we can read together! If the info is right, it reads it to your child….I looked at it online at Baes and Noble. I can't believe that everyone isn't stoked about getting a reader in color!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.