This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hi guys
    just wondering, is there somewhere we have a list of what was in old kits?
    just trying to find the brands etc of some of the stuff from kits. i know its listed on the front of the home page while the current one is out , but are the older ones listed any where?

thanks
    !lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Not sure if there is a kit, but you can ask what you want to know here and many of our ladies will be happy to answer.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yes, we're here if you need us. 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks guys,

ok in the Antebellum Kit did the fantastic cameo & butterfly thing have a brand?
        and in the Park Avenue kit we got these great joualling card thingys in a little plastic case, does anyone know the brand of them?
        Thanks again
        tracey

ps – woohoo, worked out my avatar! only took half a day. rofl

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think Krissy said that cameo did not have a brand. And the joualing boxes were from Pink Paisley. 🙂

LOVe you avi Tracey…nice to SEE you!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great to see you Tracey!!!

I do have more of the cameo/butterflies in stock if anyone wants them =o) They aren't listed in the store since the hack but I do have a few left. Email me if you'd like them

Thanks Angelica, and email on the way Krissy ;D

Love the new AVI Tracy!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yes, great avi Tracy!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Ditto!!!!
                And great seeing you again!!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Great to see you Tracey!!!

I do have more of the cameo/butterflies in stock if anyone wants them =o) They aren't listed in the store since the hack but I do have a few left. Email me if you'd like them

Krisyy I would like one, or two. You had different colors, right?. I'll pm you.

Great Avi, Tracey!

thanks guys. good to see everyone again. lol

Hi Tracey:)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.