Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Kit release video

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I loved the video on the blog today showing the kit. Hoping this will be a monthly thing.

Just have a request that the papers get shown a bit more, especially if they are double sided. I don't have my kit yet and would love to have seen both sides of the papers.

What do you think?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That's a great idea, Kim!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ditto.
          I, too, like the idea of introducing the kits via video.
          Like Kim, I would have liked to have seen more of the papers, not only both sides, but maybe petting and drooling a bit, placing them over and under and side by side to show how well they all coordinate with each other?
          Same with the album parts. I didn't really get a good look at the inside pages.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ditto.
            I, too, like the idea of introducing the kits via video.
            Like Kim, I would have liked to have seen more of the papers, not only both sides, but maybe petting and drooling a bit, placing them over and under and side by side to show how well they all coordinate with each other?
            Same with the album parts. I didn't really get a good look at the inside pages.

And how they coordinate with the embellies.

Snagg1
              Send PM

The videos are great! I agree Kim

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great idea!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Love the video idea

I love the video. Oooohhhhing and ahhhing. Great idea

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Thank you for the suggestions!! Keep 'em coming! I was kind of winging it and had no preconceived notion of format or how I was going to work through the video.

I will make a note to spend more time on the paper next time. 🙂

awesome suggestion

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thank you for the suggestions!! Keep 'em coming! I was kind of winging it and had no preconceived notion of format or how I was going to work through the video.

I will make a note to spend more time on the paper next time. 🙂

Lisa, I think you did a great job for your first time. It's just that us savages are greedy and we want to see it all. Besides some of us haven't gotten our kits yet and we want to see it all and see how everything coordinates. I think it gives us an idea on how to plan our pages before the kit gets here, well at least for me it will. Does that make sense?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

All great suggestions!!! Lisa, you did an amazing job!! I know you'll only get better!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                          Send PM

[quote] Thank you for the suggestions!! Keep 'em coming! I was kind of winging it and had no preconceived notion of format or how I was going to work through the video. I will make a note to spend more time on the paper next time. 🙂

Lisa, I think you did a great job for your first time. It's just that us savages are greedy and we want to see it all. Besides some of us haven't gotten our kits yet and we want to see it all and see how everything coordinates. I think it gives us an idea on how to plan our pages before the kit gets here, well at least for me it will. Does that make sense? [/quote]

makes perfect sense!  🙂

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Lisa, thanks!!!!
                            I agree with the above: you did a fantastic job for the first time out!
                            And it's not just about the greed. Quite often, what you DT'ers do is what the rest of us need to wake up the mojo. A lot of petting and oh, look! doesn't this and that work perfectly together's make the ideas start popping in our Savage little heads.

I loved the video and it was nice to put a voice to the face!!! I think it's a great idea especially if someone is thinking about signing up. Gives them a good idea!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.