Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Kit stuff

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

this may already be done, not too sure since I have only started getting kits for a couple of months now, but….I think it would be sooo cool to add one etsy piece on occasion to a kit. There are so many cool things out there that would go so wonderful with the kits, and are very unique.

Ang and Mandy's etsy items have made it into the kits

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What Kathy said!!! I'm working currently with a couple of super talented ETSY artisans right now, problem is that their products are hand made and usually of very high quality – because they aren't major manufacturers their prices are usually pretty high. We have to be able to get really good pricing to be able to get them into our kits =o) But, we do what we can FO-SHO!

yes you do, Krissy.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

cool ok ….that sounds sweet 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

See….. Krissy is always one step ahead…… 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I still cannot believe that Ang and Mandy were able to chu out the volume of pieces for all of the kits!!!!!!!

***Maybe if the etsy items were part of the embellie add-on? This way the extra $$$ would be optional.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's an awesome idea Peggy!!

I was able to get the vines done because Krissy is such a delight to work with. 🙂
                What Krissy said is very true. Because all the items are handmade it does cost more. And getting an order in bulk does take time to do.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.