Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 "Know Your Kits" Game ~WINNER!~

This topic contains 75 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

For this game, I will post ten questions about past kits throughout the day. You may have to root around in the gallery and do some investigating! Keep your answers handy, and don't post them! After the tenth question, PM me your answers. The first one with all correct answers wins! (Last question will be posted by 7:00 PM MST.)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Question 1:

What is the name of the kit that Angelica used to make this stunning layout?

IMG_457815_5.jpg

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

*GASP* I know this one!!! ;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I know this one too!!! Love that layout!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout! That girl truly needs to be a model =o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout! That girl truly needs to be a model =o)

So true

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That is one gorgeous LO, I want that kit, LOL!!!! Damn just goes to show, you should NEVER EVER leave Swirlydoos cause if you do you'll miss out on a gorgeous kit!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I agree, Maggi! I would be very sad if I missed a kit. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Question 2:

What kit did Rae use to make this layout that was based on the monthly sketch?

normal_Photo1_286429-001.jpg

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I'm gonna have to do some searching for these!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Got it! Wootie woot!!!
                          P.S. LOved that kit so much I got EXTRA even after the add on. LOL

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I have that kit!!! I love that one too!!

Hmmm! That took me a little while to find! Challenging!!!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Question 3: What kit did Irene use to create this layout?

1380681778_33_FT220152_preciousresizea.jpg

craftysprinkles
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Question 4: What kit did Paulien use to create this glorious OTP that sits on a shelf in MY scrap room?

normal_m1~0.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.