Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Krissy Dear

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Barbara
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry to bother you, but I dont have access to the area where you announce new kits or special buys.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I’m on it dear!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Barbara, can you please email me at [email protected] with the email address you’re using to log in here? I think I’ve got TWO usernames and accounts on our website for ya. So just shoot me an email so I know which one to update! Thanks, doll!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.