This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am not sure whether this is the right place to put this, but I'm needing a bit of help with these wonderful Dusty Attic die cuts.

I am really getting into the layering thanks to you guys! but I struggled to get my DA piece stuck on my last layout as it was kind of balanced on top of a number of other layers. For this month's Swirlyhues I'm using a really big sentiment (a first for me!) and it is going to overlap quite a few layers. I have no idea how to get it stuck down. There doesn't seem to be any largish bit even to stick a foam pad.

Sooooo – I would love to know what you use ??

Thank you in advance 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

I love my Art Glitter Glue (brand name) It is a lot like Zip Dry. You could use Glossy Accents but it might take a long time to dry. Multi Medium might work.

I know some other ladies use hot glue. Hope that helps!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I hot glue everything!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I use Glossy Accents…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm an Art Glitter Glue girl too! It's fantastic! I use their fabric glue too!

I use hot glue too Jennie.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thank you all very much! I have never really thought to use hot glue, but perhaps I will go and borrow my husband's! I will look out for Art Glitter Glue too, although I am not sure I have seen it in the UK.

Many thanks!

I just use Aleene's tacky glue (the scrapbooking acid free one purple bottle). Let it dry well and it will never move, LOL

Art glitter glue available at Sir Stampalot in UK.Also Aileen's Tacky Glue.

I only use Aleenes (quick dry and clear are my fave)and Art Institute glitter glues. Very happy with both.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thank you all! and thanks Lynda for the info re sir stampalot.

i usually hot glu everything. but if its metal i usually use glossy accents or e6000. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.