Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout (altered item) Of The Week 9-25-11 Kathy aka Thelma

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate,
    The first one said,
    Oh my, it's getting late.
    The second one said,
    But we don't care.
    The third one said,
    I see witches in the air.
    The fourth one said,
    Let's run, and run, and run.
    The fifth one said,
    Get ready for some fun.
    Then whoosh went the wind,
    and out went the lights,
    And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!

[img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316946509_55_FT0_halloween_configuration_box_1.jpg[/img]

October is just around the bend and so is the witching hour!! We love All Hallows Eve..And we love this Gorgeous creation by Kathy aka Thelma..We waited in anticipation when Kathy posted that she was hunting for miniature Halloween things for her Configurations Box. My oh my, we didn't expect THIS!! A Fantastic collection of all things Halloween!! The 5 little pumpkins sitting on the top reminded us of this cute little poem…We just had to post it. That is the cutest (really adorable) skeleton ever!! The collection of bones and all things fall is just darling! I hope you sent this to Timmy, cause if you don't we will!!! This Halloween Configurations Masterpiece deserves a Spotlight on his Blog!! We will insist!!
    Beautifully done Kathy!! We bow with a standing ovation!!!!! Clap Clap Clap!!! (or is that the sound of chattering teeth we hear???)

Wow, this is fantastic! Congrats…you definitely deserve it!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Kathi your shadow box is amazing. Great job.

Congratulations, Kathy! This is WAY COOL! !lol

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

To Kathy with a y: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

LOVE THIS!!! I'm going to PM you my address. LOL ;)

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Soooo cool. Congrats!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh, do reveal what this y means!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is sooo sooo cute!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Love it!! Congrats Kathy!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

[/quote]

OK, Kathy with a Y means Lisa (me) made a little faux pas when posting LOTW..I put in the subject Kathy Costello, cause that's who's beautiful work this is, then decided to change it and use her first name and alias. Well, I know the difference between Kathy and Kathi, but I always get mixed up who is who when it comes to Thelma and Louise. So I changed the Subject line to Kathy aka Louise, then got confused and went ahead and changed all the Y's to I's when I had it right in the first place…Talk about having a senior moment…
                  SOOOOOOO….. It is Kathy Costello. Kathy with a Y AKA Thelma…
                  Sorry my sweet Kathy!!! I do love you and know who you are..After all, we have spent quality time together a time or 2!!!!

I love this altered box! So very festive for Halloweenie!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

[quote]
                    [quote]

[/quote]

OK, Kathy with a Y means Lisa (me) made a little faux pas when posting LOTW..I put in the subject Kathy Costello, cause that's who's beautiful work this is, then decided to change it and use her first name and alias. Well, I know the difference between Kathy and Kathi, but I always get mixed up who is who when it comes to Thelma and Louise. So I changed the Subject line to Kathy aka Louise, then got confused and went ahead and changed all the Y's to I's when I had it right in the first place…Talk about having a senior moment…
                    SOOOOOOO….. It is Kathy Costello. Kathy with a Y AKA Thelma…
                    Sorry my sweet Kathy!!! I do love you and know who you are..After all, we have spent quality time together a time or 2!!!!
                    [/quote]

Too funny!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm so honored you thought the box was my creation..hehe

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

What a beautiful configuration box. You're so talented and imaginative. Beautiful do-dads!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.