Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of The Week 11-21-10 Maggi

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    All glory comes from daring to begin.
    Eugene F. Ware

This weeks beautiful Lo is by Maggi. New Beginnings. The photo is of Maggi's stepson on the day of his marriage. Maggi took the sketch and flipped it giving the sketch a whole new look. Of course it flows because of the way the subjects in the photo are facing. The flower arrangement is perfect. The inking on the distressables is soft and lovely. The blues and greens compliment the photo so well. They are like colors of the water and are so soothing that they give this LO a peaceful feeling. Congrats Maggi, on a LO so very well done!!
    We love it!!

[img:width=600&height=605]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290318217_55_FT0_new_beginnings_-_shell_ceremony_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Congrats I am so glad this won! I LOVE this LO!. It is so soft and peaceful and lovely, well done indeed!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oooooo congrats…I love this LO too…love the flip of the sketch as well…..its so stunning 🙂

Congratulations, Maggi! This is a gorgeous LO!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh my gosh! You can not imagine the shock on my face when I opened this thread!! Thank you so much, I am honored to receive this kudo!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Maggi, love the feel of this layout.

Gorgeous girl!!!!! big congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggi – big hugs and congrats on a heckofa gorgeous LO. Wow – your misting is mind boggling for me and so exquisite. The soft coloring of the Pinkpaislee frame and the colors of the flowers is perfect.
            Peaceful and wonderful LO.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Lisa, that is an awesome quote you used, I think I will have to add that to the LO!! My stepson had an unbelievably HORRIBLE 1st marriage, wife was prgnant with another's child when they separated, so yeah, it is such a new beginning for him. New wife is awesome. The young gals in the photo are his daughters.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Big Congrats!!! Beautiful work!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats…great lo….love the pictures.

beautiful maggi…i love the colors.

Beautiful layout Maggi! Congrats ;o)

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Awesome! I LOVE those vines! Congrats!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Congrats Maggi!!!! This is certainly one beautiful page!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.