Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week 9-18-11***Bonnie Friesen***

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

[img:width=368&height=390]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316403624_55_FT0_a-sister-heart.gif[/img]

[img:width=511&height=516]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316403834_55_FT0_copy_of_img_0380_edited-1.jpg[/img]

This week we bring you the beautiful work of Bonnie Friesen. She scrapped the photo of her beautiful Great Niece's. There are a few wonderful techniques in this LO that just leave us inspired. On the gorgeous Dusty Attic Foliage piece, Bonnie used Distress stains and Rock Candy Distress Stickles. The stains are rich in color and the Stickles leave the piece with a wonderful sparkle. Krissy opens up those DA special orders now and then . You have to jump on it and get some!! For the title chipboard she first painted it with an acrylic antique white, then splattered Rangers Espresso paint with an old toothbrush, and then splattered some green Distress stain. When that was dry, she put a thick layer of Glossy Accents on top. You cant buy that in a store!!
    But the special part about this LO are the flowers…Bonnie took off of some of her mom's many silk flower arrangements after she passed away. She explains that it is nice to look back and see little pieces of her here and there. How sweet is that!!
    We just love this LO Bonnie…Fantastic page!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

GORGEOUS! Congrats, Bonnie!

Total beauty here!!! Congrats Bonnie!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

What a beautiful LO. It's so feminine. I especially like the flying bird. Well done Bonnie!

WHat a gorgeous page Bonnie. Congratulations!!!!!

This is gorgeous Bonnie! I love all the vivid colors used here! Congrats!

Congratulations, Bonnie! Gorgeous LO!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Bonnie! That is a truely lovely LO!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

This is just so precious. Love all of the layers. This is beautiful Bonnie. Congratulations!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Very Pretty. I love the colors and the layers jam packed with things to look at. Great job. Congrats.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lovely and sweet page, congrats Bonnie.

Wow, just gorgeous! I love it! Congrats!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

beautiful page bonnie..Congrats!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Congrats, Bonnie!!! I love your DA techniques!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

This page is so stinkin adorable! Congrats Bonnie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.