Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week Decamber 18, 2011***Tracey Gregory***

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

NO PLACE THAT FAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9LCu5PJU4?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

[img:width=600&height=605]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1324214697_55_FT0_noplace25_.jpg[/img]

This gorgeous Layout just blew us away. More so for the meaning behind the page. Tacey's neice Vivien,is fighting Cystic Fibrosis, and although she is a strong little girl, the effects the disease has on her fragile little body can be devastating. She is an angel here on earth who has many people who love her very much. Aunt Tracey is one of them. The video is Sara Evans singing a song that reminds Tracey of Vivien. The distressing adds to the beautiful charm of this page with its soft beautiful colors. Everything on this page echoes LOVE… The angel wings fashioned from the photo coer piece is a perfect touch. It's always in the little details that emotions show through what the artist is trying to portray. We love everything about this page Tracey, and we pray that one day a miracle cure will come in Viviens lifetime… Bless little Viv..See Traceys SB.com Gallery for more of her beautiful work… http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Dramamama%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Awesome. Breathtakingly Beautiful.

Congratualtions, Tracey! Such a beautiful LO!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Such a heartfelt LO!! Congrats!!!

I love this page. Congrats on LOTW, Tracey!

WOW. I love this page. SO beautiful!

This is amazing!! Love it!!!

Amazing! I love the picture and the layout is just BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So well deserved! Gorgeous page.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Amazing page, Tracey! CF is awful. I'm so sorry that your family has to endure this.

Such a Beautiful page!!!

Congrats Tracey!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful, beautiful page!!!! A well deserved congratulations, Tracey!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Great choice. That picture is so touching and the page is just beautiful. Congrats Tracey!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I was on FB and saw the Swirly update and did a double take when I saw it was this LO as the thumbnail-lol- Thank you all for your kindness and support along this jouey!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful page Tracey!!! Congrats!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.