Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The week December 26 2010 Shona

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    What is a Wreath
    A wreath is an assortment of flowers, leaves, fruits, twigs and/or various materials that is constructed to resemble a ring. They are used typically as Christmas decorations to symbolize the coming of Christ, also known as the Advent season in Christianity. They are also used as festive headdresses as attire in ceremonial events in many cultures around the globe. Wreaths have much history and symbolism associated with them. They are usually made from evergreens and symbolize strength, as evergreens last even throughout the harshest winters.
    On her beautiful LO, Shona created a lovely paper wreath that was built around a photo of her children. It is fantastic!! And will surely last a lifetime along with the memories that the photo holds. Very beautifully creative Shona.

[img:width=400&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293454236_55_FT0_dsc_0101.jpg[/img]

Please visit Shona's Blog for closeups and details of this LO.
    http://suchawonderfulmess.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats Shona – I just love this layout.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awesome lo…congrats!

How cool! I love that wreath! Congrats!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Congratulations, Shona!!!!!
          That wreath is such an awesome idea and that layout is awesome, period!!!!!!

Shona absolutely stunning!!!!!

Beautiful Layout Shona! Love it!

Congratulations, Shona! The wreath is such a wonderful idea! Gorgeous!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Very cool! Congrats!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous LO!!!!

Oh my! This is stunning! Love it!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

great choice!!! I love that wreath! Congrats Shona!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Congratulations!!! Your layout is super stunning, just amazing and simply divine!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

*gasp* how did I miss this??? Shona this rocks!!!! Love love love it!!! Congrats~

Shona, clever, creative, original and stunning.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.