Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week February 19, 2012***Erica Ortiz***(mimi402)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

'cause if your love was all I had
    In this life
    Well that would be enough
    Until the end of time
    So rest your weary heart
    And relax your mind
    Cause I'm gonna love you boy
    Until the end of time…

[img:width=500&height=494]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1329675664_55_FT0_rrsd0.jpg[/img]

This week Erica brings us a LO about true love…Till the end of time is written in small letters, but means something very big. A love that will last forever.
    Erica tells us that this is a pic of her dear husband. The small title on the right says Till the end of time. Erica has been hoarding the heart chippy forever and finally thought what a perfect time to use it! She made the two large flowers using Donna Salazar's Caation Creation Die's ( beautiful!!) and did quite a bit of punching and distressing. Erica said she took Shelly's original idea with the peek-a-boo tear at the bottom and decided to punch brads and put lacing through it. She then stamped and embossed the chain link hearts using embossing powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang. Erica thanks Shelly for the design she got to lift in the Round Robin Challenge. We think you did a gorgeous lift with touches making it your own! Pure Eye Candy!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yay Lil Mimi! Good for you, this is just gorgeous!!

Congratulations, Erica! Love this LO!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congratulations Erica!! I love your layout!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ah awesome, I just love this one – Congrats Erica.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Erica. Gorgeous layout.

Omgosh! I just saw this, I'm so excited..jumping up and down!!
            This is truly an honor! Thank you ladies so so much for your support and encouragement. And thank you Lisa for this recognition, I feel like I made the cut. Lol
            I loved working on this LO and finally, finally using that heart chippy. 🙂

Love it!! Congrats Erica!

Oh, Lil Mimi! Congrats! It is such a wonderful LO! I'm very happy for you…and you made the cut with me a long time ago! Your work is beautiful and heartfelt.

Congratulations Erica… that page is so beautiful!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congratulations!! love all of the details on here 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congrats Lil Mimi!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Erica WTG!!!!!!!!! Not just for winning, but for coming up with this awesome page!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Big congrats on LOTW, Erica .. love all your details but the heart shape with the clockworks is dynamite!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congrats Erica!!! Gorgeous page!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.