Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week January 1, 2012 **Nadia Cannizzo

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

All You Need Is Love

Love will make you stronger
    Make homes happier
    the past forgotten
    and the future worth living for…

Happy New year everyone…We have a fresh new start! And with that, there is Hope…

[img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325430968_55_FT0_732112333_-_copy.jpg[/img]

To start the new year, we were struck by the joualing on Nadia's beautiful LO. With just a change of a few words, the meaning rings so true. We will leave some of the past today, we will look forward to what the future will bring us in the coming year. Some of us will let go, and that's OK…
    The beautiful layering and punching on this LO makes the page very sweet. So delicate. The birds and the butterflies are placed so delicately going in both directions and the flower spray is perfection!! But the star of the show is the sweet photo. I would like to share with you some of Nadia's thought which were very moving. She said,
    As my children grow up, and as they move on from me and don't need me as much {sigh!}, this is what I hope my children KNOW and BELIEVE. I wish they never had to got to school ..or move away or whatever. For me, there will never come a day when I will be happy when they are away from me, or will never consider my self content and free when they are otherwise occupied in life. But alas, I am smarter than that and I know that healthy and well adjusted kids need their mums to cut the umbilical cord at some point. I have to let them go when all I want to do is love them and protect them. And I might suffocate them with love ..I do..I wont deny that, but like my mum always says no one ever died from too much love .

Our wish is that everyone in Swirlyville Love More, and dont harbor anger. Love always wins in the end…
    Have a Peaceful New Year…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Pretty in Pink! Great job Nadia 🙂 Congratulations to you!

Love this! Congratualtions, Nadia!

Beautiful lo. Congrats!

Snagg1
        Send PM

LOVE THIS!!!!! *singing in my soprano voice* *cough* LOL

Absolutely stunning and moving!!

Grab a LOTW badge from the blog Nadia!!! It's all your girlfriend!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Nadia stunning LO! Congrats

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That is absolutely stunning, Nadia! Congratulations on being the first blog badge winner.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

How beautiful Nadia and what wonderful, wonderful joualling. It's all so true. Congrats.

Precious photo and beautiful layout. Congratulations!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Congrats. Amazing LO. Cherished Moment.

Beautiful page!! Congratulations Nadia!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Beautiful joualing, beautiful page!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats Nadia!!!!

I may have to lift this!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

congrats, gorgeous layering.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.