Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week July 10. 2012 ***Jackie Clark***aka Jax

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

[img:width=500&height=325]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341964837_55_FT0_mp10000096514_p255045_500x500.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1341963718_55_FT0_beach_babe_07-2012_.jpg[/img]

Looks like I am not the only one inspired by one of Stacey Youngs pieces of art. This gorgeous layout by Jackie is just beautiful! She was also inspired by Stacey's work. The beautiful colors of greens and blues, remind us of the sky and sea. The banner seems to be waving in the salt air breeze and the bird perched by the nest is ever so sweet! The layout has an almost whimsical feel to it with windows, butterflies and magical accordion folded flowers. But the highlight of this page is the sweet photo of her beach baby..How flippin cute is he!!?? Great work on a summer layout Jackie!! We love it!!

How adorable! I can remember when Jax first joined our merry band. I can remember when this little guy wasn't even here yet. You inspire me with your talent and how much you have grown in your artistry. Thanks for sharing with us!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Gorgeus LO well deserved!!!!!

Congratulations, Jackie! Absolutely LOVE this LO!

Everything about this one is just too cute!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful and adorable at the same time!! Congrats Jackie!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Stunning design, awesome details, and such an adorable photo!!!!
          Well-deserved congratulations, Jackie!!!!

Oh wow…… so so Beautiful!!!!!!!!
          Congratulations Jackie!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love this!! Congrats Jackie!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh wow, thank you ladies! I'm honored.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow Jackie your layout is gorgeous and what a sweet little guy your son is!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wow Jackie your layout is gorgeous and what a sweet little guy your son is!

Duh, blonde moment…I was so busy telling you how beautiful your layout was I forgot to say congratulations! So Congratulations, well deserved Jackie!!

stunning – really amazing

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Congrats, this is so adorable! I love everything about it. It just makes one smile!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.