Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week March 6, 2011 Renea (reneabouquets)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    A Child’s Kiss

Sweet is the maiden's kiss that tells
    The secret of her heart;
    Holy the wife's–yet in them dwells
    Of earthliness a part;

While in a little child's warm kiss
    Is naught but heaven above,
    So sweet it is, so pure it is,
    So full of faith and love.

'Tis like a violet in May
    That knows nor fear nor harm,
    But cheers the wanderer on his way
    With its unconscious charm.

'Tis like a bird that carols free,
    And thinks not of reward,
    But gives the world its melody
    Because it is a bard.

Arthur Weir

[img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299417814_55_FT0_momentssmaller_.jpg[/img]

This week we bring you a beautiful Layout MOMENTS created by Renea. The colors are so rich and soft at the same time. Could it be the sweet photo that just melts your heart? The photo's are from Renea's sister in laws wedding. Just look at the tiny photo's captured in what appears to be an old fashioned looking glass. So very sweet! The way she took apart the Prima jewel cluster is just fabulously creative! It frames the picture so elegantly. Oh, that DA chandelier…wow…The small touches of jewel tones here and there pull the whole LO together. Every element chosen in this LO is worthy of a perfect bridal LO. And that kiss on the cheek…We can only imagine was a soft as the feathers that sweep the page like whispers in the wind. Very beautiful Renea. We love everything about it.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Wowie!!!! Awesome choice!!! This is stunning and that photo is precious. Fabulous job Renea and congrats!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh such a gorgeous LO!! Congrats Renea, you did such a wonderful job on this!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Congrats, Renea, fantastic photo, fantastic page!!!!!

Gorgeous LO!! congrats!!!

Wo! This is really gorgeous, Renea! That is the sweetest photo!

Oh this is fabulous! Look at all those rich colors and textures. Just lovely detail Renea thanks for sharing this.

Beautiful! So So Beautiful!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Congrats! I love this page-the photo is so sweet and soft and the rich colors and choice of embellishments are just perfect-i really love the smaller photos in the circles as well.

Amazing layout!!! Congrats, Renea!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ooo congrats Renea!!! that is gorgeous!!

You did a great job creating a beautiful LO. I LOVE the butterfly. All your touches were perfect. Love the little circle framed pics.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh wow-I was so shocked to see my name! Thank you ladies, I am thoroughly honored! I tried alot of new techniques on this lo inspired by so many of you here at Swirlydoos. Words can't say how grateful I am for you inspiration and support here on this site.

Renea

It is a most magnificent LO – it is rich, elegant, charming and enchanting. It's a gorgeous wow and I just love it.

just gorgeous-congrats! Love what you did with the DA and the Prima jewels.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.