Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week May 1, 2011 Nadia Cannizzo

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    β€œBreathe.
    Let go.
    And remind yourself
    that this very moment
    is the only one
    you know
    you have
    for sure.”

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304308001_55_FT0_212.jpg[/img]

The precious photo is Nadia's 2 beautiful daughters, Ioanna and Maria Elena. If you are a reader of Nadia's blog, you will know that these 2 are such a joy to her!! You know she loves them to pieces and it shows in her layouts.
    The misting on the LO is incredible and the colors are perfectly matched to the colors in the photo. The big flower was made with scalloped circles. The butterfly trail made of string is very sweet!! Love how it loops here and there to create movement. One sweet butterfly is all you need. And Nadia makes a perfect point in her joualing.
    It's not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts
    I am sure as these girls grow older together that they to, will know the meaning of that quote. Until then, they will love like sisters do. With ups, and downs and lots of giggles!! And they will always have each other.
    Please visit Nadia's Blog for more inspiration. You will surely be inspired!!

http://samnadia.blogspot.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow! ItΒ΄s beautiful! πŸ™‚ Congrats!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Congratulations!!! Beautiful page Nadia πŸ™‚

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Congrats Nadia! So beautiful!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW! You have really brought a tear to my eye…THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCh for your kind words Lisa. I am equally a HUGE fan of your blog and of your work, so for you to speak about me in that way is absolutely crazy to me! You are one of my main sources of inspiration and I NEVER walk away from your blog without having leat something new. I appreciate so much your words about my joualling and my girls. I know this will sound REALLY coy, but documenting my love for my girls is the strongest driving force for scrapbooking for me. I think that each and every child deserves their mothers love and to know that they are loved by her, and if its one thing I want my girls to know is that they are loved…OK OK cliche's over LOL! THANK YOU AGAIN for picking my layout for LOTW!!!! :o)

P.S I take my hat off to you for spelling my girls names correctly..WOW!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Beautiful work Nadia!!! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful lo! Love it! Congrats!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

congrats, awesome layout πŸ™‚

Oh I love this LO!!!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, Nadia! A beautiful LO!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congratulations!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Gorgeous LO congrats!!!

Stunning and total gorgeousness Nadia. Congrats to a spectacular LO.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Congratulations, Nadia, this is a wonderfully beautiful layout!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.