Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the week May 22, 2011 ***QT***

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

[img:width=360&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306203071_55_FT0_t-c-chiu-grandmother.jpg[/img]

This week we bring to you, a beautiful layout from our very own QT!!!

[img:width=480&height=497]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306203295_55_FT0_dsc_0163b.jpg[/img]

QT says that her grandmother hated having her picture taken. One must wonder why as she is a beautiful woman!! The dimensional look in this layout is so pretty. The half circles around the photo just draw your attention to the photo. and the pearls and the flowers just bring out the elegance of QT's grandmother. What a great LO and a wonderful way to preserve the memory of Grandmother at your wedding QT. We really adore this LO!! Great job!!

Oh, so pretty! Love all that you did. Congrats!!! You truly deserve the honor!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

wtg QT this is just a stunning layout 🙂

Awesome QT!! Congrats!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Woo-hoo QT, congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

wowzers! What a fabulous design. Really beautiful. Congrats

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Gorgeous design and use of color, and such a wonderful photo!!!! Congratulations, QT & so well deserved!!!

This is a stunning LO and Grandma looks like a million! QT, congrats on creating such an amazing and elegant LO for your family to cherish.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful LO, Congrats!!!

WTG! What a gorgeous LO!

Congrats, QT!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OMG… I am so thankful everyone. I never thought my layout would be here. When I saw this picture of my grandmother, I knew I had to scrap it.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats QT. Gorgeous layout, love the layers and great photo.

So beautiful! Congrats!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.