Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout of the week Nov 3 – Pala!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

When I spotted this beauty by Pala in the gallery this week, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. I LOVE her use of color in The Beach and her perfect placement of embellishments give such great movement to the project. Gorgeous…!! Makes me want to step into some sand right now!

Congratulations, Pala! Thank you so much for posting in the Swirlydoos gallery!
      xx Heidi

[img:width=600&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1383504754_970_FT0_the_beach_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats..wonderful page!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Congrats, Barbara!

Congratulations Barbara!!!

Congratulations, Barbara! Love this LO!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Barbara! It's amazing!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congratulations – such an awesome and unique page! Love it!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thank you everyone, I am sooo happy you liked it!!! We are off to the beach tomorrow. We hear the Whales are breaching so hoping to spot one.

Thank you Hiedi for the awesome words about my LO…it means so much to me!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.