Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week Layout Of The Week November 18, 2012 ***Patty*** (Katyoparty)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

[img:width=599&height=161]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1353267599_55_FT0_64105994665449877_0nhlmmtd_c_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1353267599_55_FT0_nov_swirly_sketch_challenge_2012-11-12_002_28600x59529.jpg[/img]

This week we bring to you a beautiful layout created by Patty. She named the layout Mermaid Colors for the gorgeous colors of the sea.
    Patty tell us that she had the pic's she used for her layout of the gorgeous water, on the Amalfi Coast and some pics of Sorrento. She thought the circular nature of the water pic was cool as the center round element. Patty has a long fascination with corrugated cardboard so she had some that she used Shiva Paintstiks on from her stash. She added a layer of the Gelatos on top of the paintstik layer and it tued out what she calls Mermaid Blue. She then added some Stazon gold. After that she recreated the color on the chipboard swirls and the background paper for the photos. She used flowers from the kit and also colored some of her own. The crinkly sprigs are packing material. Genius!!

There are so many wonderful techniques that Patty used for this awesome layout!!! Congrats Patty on a piece of art done beautifully!!!

Congrats!! Love it!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Beautiful Patty…Congrats!!

Congratulations, Patty! Beautiful LO!

Congratulations Patty. beautiful page.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats Patty, beautiful….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome job Patty!! Congrats!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing my layout–I feel so excited! You swirly savages have such a great community here and my creativity has been rejuvenated since I joined in. Thanks again!

Beautiful LO Patty! Congratulations! Love all the coloring techniques you used here..awesome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, awesome layout Patty – congratulations!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Congratulations, Patty!

Beautiful. Congrats Patty.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Really, really beautiful. The color is amazing. Congratulations!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats, Patty!! It's gorgeous!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

just too cool – love it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.