Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop LISA G????

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Talk to me about Lightroom girl. I have a 30 day freebie on my computer. Not sure about it since I haven't had time to delve into it. What do you like about it? What does it do for you? I currently have Iphoto and just store my digi's there. I don't really use it for anything else anymore.

Well, I love Lightroom for lighting adjustments. I have some really awesome actions for Lightroom, but I always end up bringing my photos back into Photoshop when I am done with Lightroom. I havent really played with it a whole lot and I have had every edition since it first came out. I have Lightroom 3 at the moment. It is definitely a wonderful program and a wonderful pairing with Photoshop. Especially is you shoot in raw. I love it!!!

Do you love it for organization? Is there something you can do with lighting in it that you can't in PS? I'm not planning to shoot in the raw. I just don't think I need to for what I do and for the amount of space those take up. With that being said…thoughts?
    Also, have you seen any other B&W actions that compare to Totally Rads bitchin b&w. They don't make pse compatible actions and I am having a hard time finding a really nice b&w. I like that sharp contrast they have with really white and really black. All the others are so monotone.

Thanks luv!
    [img:width=65&height=63]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299247589_38_FT75706_kisses.gif[/img]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.