Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Lisa G's Paperbag Ustream

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Awesome….just awesome! I love the paperbag album. It's so pretty and easy to construct. I'm playing with it today….so much fun.

Thanks, Lisa!!!!

OMgosh Lisa.. I keep going into my scrap room to look at it. It's so pretty! And guess what..my ATG gun ran outta glue..WTH! LMAO!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

omg my ran out of glue too and I was chuckling putting in the refill hahahahaha

Glad I was not the only one. My problem was I was loading it right, but the tape wanted to stick another way onto itself..Good Lord that was frustrating!! I will be doing the same tute again this week, but this time I will record it!. I will also do a quick one on tags and embellies.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe I cant wait for the tags and embellies too 🙂

LOL! My ATG ran out also!!! I had to go to sb.c and look at the video there to load mine while Lisa was loading hers!!!!! I've almost used another roll of tape today making my album. It's gorgeous!!! Now….to decorage!!??

Oooh..can't wait for tags and embellies! I'm guessing it's not us, it's these albums that use a lot of tape! Gonna go to M's tomorrow for more tape..and watch me not be able to load it! Haha

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I missed the first one!! Can't wait to see this time around!!!

I love making paper bag albums!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, it's so much fun! I'm on my second mini-album now…and it's adorable. I'm on my LAST roll of tape now….Looks like a big ole gun like that would hold LOTS of tape!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Glad I was not the only one. My problem was I was loading it right, but the tape wanted to stick another way onto itself..Good Lord that was frustrating!! I will be doing the same tute again this week, but this time I will record it!. I will also do a quick one on tags and embellies.

Please add Grandpa to the recorded one…he was a crack up looking at the camera and adding to the family feel of the project.

[quote]

Please add Grandpa to the recorded one…he was a crack up looking at the camera and adding to the family feel of the project.
            [/quote]

Omgosh Shayla..I was just talking about grandpa to my hubby, and how he kept popping in and out behind Lisa..hilarious! He was so cute..all curious to see what she was doing. Haha! I agree! Another video tut with gramps, it's just not the same without him! Hehe 🙂

To funny..OK, Grandpa will pop in on the next one!!

To funny..OK, Grandpa will pop in on the next one!!

Hey – when you're Cake – like Grandpa, you gotta show the world! He is just adorable.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I saw him on the first UStream & you're right; he's adorable!!!!

Oh, I think we should all adopt him as our SwirlyGrandpa!!! He is really too cute!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.