Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces LisaNovo's New Room

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

I just finished cleaning down here so I thought I would share while it looks good. A few months ago I switched my room to the media room in our downstairs. I moved my daughters toys to my old scraproom and it's now her playroom. Now I can scrap and still be with hubby while he is sleeping in front of tv. hee hee

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278358982_38_FT0_lisascraproom.jpg[/img]

I just bought that big desk with the red bottom a month or so ago from Ikea. That back wall shelf is a 16 cube Ikea that I got off Craigs list all put together and in fabulous shape! What a steal!

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278359066_38_FT0_lisascraproom1.jpg[/img]

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278359088_38_FT0_lisascraproom2.gif[/img]

That is my sewing machine cabinet that I used to scrap on because it opens up really huge but folds together nice and compact. My Silhouette, computer for the Silhouette and printer for it I keep here.

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278359162_38_FT0_lisascraproom3.gif[/img]

The tall cabinet I used to have in my laundry room and now I keep my flowers and other goodies in. The desk is all jetmax cubes and I use it as my office desk and my photo printer and scanner as well as my computer that houses PSE is there.

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278359252_38_FT0_scraproom4.jpg[/img]

I keep my inks and mists etc in that plastic drawer set under my desk and the red box holds most of my alphas for now.

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278359317_38_FT0_scraproom5.gif[/img]

I love those drawers. I buy them at the dollar store and stack them. They come 3 to a unit. I keep my paper, stamps, stickers, embellies etc in there. Works out well. 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Such a cute room!! What a great space!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awesome space Lisa!! Love the red!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow, Lisa! Looks like a fantastic place to create!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great place, Lisa!!

Love your new room Lisa!!

awesome!

very COOL, Lisa!

very pretty!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

And I really like the RED! TFS.

Awsesome space Lisa…..love the pop of red!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

lovely space… the red is just striking!…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I like the idea your downstairs with Hubby while you scrap. What great space!

Mine wouldn't even know I was there…hehehe

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Awesome, Lisa!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.